Saturday, February 05, 2005

A Note to my Blog-Readers

Just wanted to be sure and tell those of you that are coming here for the first time that all of the posts I have done this week may not show up on the same page, as some may be in the archive folder already due to space. I wanted to try my hand at posting pictures, and they take up a whole blog apiece. I have to learn how to add them to the posts so as not to have so many separate posts. I thought you might enjoy some pictures added in every now and then to break the monotony of all the words! So be sure to scroll on down past the pictures for the first post and the explanation of the Blog name, etc. O.K.?

I have also fixed it now to where you don't have to be a member here to reply to posts. I may regret this and have to change it in the long run, but I thought I would try it for a while.

O.K. That's it for now. I am going to bed now! Nite!

No comments: