Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday Top Ten

Top 10 Things I Have Been Doing Lately

1. Praying for my Dad, who is suffering with congestive heart failure and a leaky heart valve. Will you join with me in praying for him? His name is Ron.

















2. Enjoying worshiping full-time now with my church family as we prepare to move to a new building! Email me for info if you are going to be in the Murfreesboro, TN area and need a place to worship!













3. Getting a basal cell carcinoma cut off my face! This is my first experience ever with cancer of any type, and I am grateful that it was "a good kind to have" if you are gonna have it! However, I am wondering what the scar on my face is going to look like when healed. Right now, I resemble the bride of Frankenstein, minus the neck bolts! Take a good look at this picture and see if you have anything that looks like this. I would have never thought this was cancer! And wear your sunscreen!














4. Being reunited with family I have not seen in over 8 years!






5. Being reunited with my dear sweet little baby brother Don who refuses to live anywhere but Germany!













6. Rejoicing with Don's twin Drew and his wife Brooke on celebrating their first wedding anniversary on April 16th and getting the news just in time for Mother's Day that they will be new parents hopefully in December!










7. Helping Sam get to his Driver's License Test with the 214 documents they now require you to bring so that you can have a restricted license until you are 18 years old!














8. Trading our big ole gas-guzzling Expedition for this and this:















9. Traveling to Chicago and renewing some old acquaintances with family and friends!















10. Homeschooling, and trying to keep my kiddos in line!












1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Girl, you've been busy!! I'll say a prayer for your dad. Keep us updated!!
Have you already had your skin cancer taken off? I worry about that kind of stuff a lot with the Casper white skin and the freckles and sunburns...eh!
Love you!