Thursday, October 13, 2005

What I need.....

For the brain-dead of Bloggerville, here is my list inspired by the popular meme called "I Need." Put your name and the word "needs" (i.e. "Susie needs")in a Google search box, and then copy the funny remarks that are fit to print to your own blog! Thanks to Jennifer for the heads-up on this one!)

Search results for "Dana Needs" (that I can print):

"Dana needs to test out her new device which measures volcanic activity...." (would that be the mild explosions going off in the boys' rooms?)

"Dana needs a webcam!" (Uh-uh! NOBODY needs to see me first thing in the morning!)

"Dana needs a Splackavellie!" (Only if it is a form of chocolate....)

"What Dana needs most of all is a highly structured family; one that can offer her patience, guidance, and love." (Do they take trade-ins?)

"Dana needs to chill." (That is definitely true, most of the time!)

"Dana Needs to Download Slots." (Don't believe the LIE! Between chocolate and coffee, I have enough addictions!)

"Dana needs everyone’s fall schedule to plan next year’s monthly meetings." (I trust you will all get them to me...)

"Dana needs to get "Iran" and "Iraq" straightened out." (Today, Iran and Iraq. Tomorrow, all the Third-World nations, Saturday, the Mexican Border problem......)

"DANA NEEDS HOUSEKEEPERS" (Now we are getting somewhere!!!!!)

"Dana needs more sleep!" (Always! I have been sleep-deprived for 20 years now, with only 18 to go. Think I will go back to bed now. Nighty-night!)

No comments: