Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Few Notes

Sorry to those of you who tried to visit my blog and got NOTHING! My template was acting up. It is a good idea, by the way, to save one's template as a Word document, so that you can cut and paste on days that Blogger is cantankerous. All appears to be working now. My links are at the bottom of the blog, which I hate, but I have to sacrifice that to have my pictures the size I want them. My columns won't accomodate large pics, so it drives the links section clear down to the bottom. Oh, well, I hope to have a better template soon.

Everyone pray for our country right now. With two major threats going right now (The possibility of a pandemic with the Avian Flu, and the threat to the New York subways again,) we need to be doing some praying for safety. God is still in control!

No comments: