Monday, October 17, 2005

Lauren

My little niece, Lauren, youngest of the pack so far, was born one year ago today! Happy Birthday, pretty girl!!!!



Lauren and Hannah are going to be pretty good friends, it looks like, just in the same way that Sarah is close to Kelsey. Sarah also loves Ben, and hopefully, in time, Ben will have some other boy cousins!




It is going to be interesting to see what Lauren will be like when she is older. Right now, her Mom describes her as "busy." She and Hannah ARE a lot alike!



I loved these pictures from July 4th! Lauren was especially happy in this one. Hannah was not! I think she did not like something Ben was doing!





Above are some of my favorite pictures of my darling niece! Now why did I not get those blue eyes? :)

Auntie D'Lee loves you, baby!

No comments: