Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why I Love the One I Love.....

Just a few of the more than a thousand reasons why I love my man....





Because he has the patience of Job...
















Because he is a loving, wonderful father...
Because it did not intimidate him in the least to take on three step-sons and he did it willingly...















Because he can be sober and reflective...
















Or he can be playful and funny...

















Because he is equally comfortable teaching or learning...




















Because he can make me laugh harder than anyone has ever made me laugh...














And I had rather be in his arms than anywhere else when I cry...















Because he is a good man who loves the Lord, his parents, his in-laws, his wife, and his country...

...because he is smarter than me

...because he has integrity and won't compromise for anyone or anything...

...because he does not sweat the small stuff...

...because he is a good provider and is always at the top of his game in his career...

...because his art gallery is made up of drawings by a 5-year old...

...because his heroes consist of men like his dad and Ronald Reagan...

...because nieces and nephews are more important to him than vice-presidents and CEO's...



On this Valentine's Day, I want to tell my love and the rest of the world that there is no one I had rather share my covers with....


I love you, honey!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: