Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's Official! I am OLD!

We traveled down the road Saturday to spend a couple of days with my folks and drop the girls off for a week of fun and frolic with the grandparents. It is quite peaceful here tonight, though I miss them dreadfully.

I had a very pleasant birthday, though it seemed like the time we were there just flew by. I never get enough time in the pool, but I was happy to get a little bit in between thunderstorms. You could count the times that it has rained in their town this summer on one hand, and two of them were this weekend while I was there. Perhaps I should hire myself out as a professional rainmaker.

I plan to try to get a little accomplished this week in the way of household organization. We'll see how that goes with the two smallest ones out of the way.

Here are the pics from the weekend. I got some precious ones of all the kids!

No comments: