Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Birthday Wishes for One Niece, Prayers For the Other!

Happy 2nd Birthday "Baby" Lauren!!!!!


Lauren at just a few months old

Lauren in July 2005



Lauren at fair 9-29-06

Lauren at the fair this year with brother Ben and sister Kelsey

It is hard to believe that my little niece Lauren is two today! Lauren is a lot like her cousin, Hannah--very active, very bright, and very inquisitive! They are also very serious a lot of the time, but we do occasionally get a smile out of them! Lauren's mommy, Steph, and I compare notes all the time about our October babies! Usually, while we are comparing notes, Hannah and Lauren are climbing to the top of something or coloring our walls in new Crayola colors or disassembling something! If they weren't so sweet, we would probably lose our minds trying to keep up with them!

So, on this, her second birthday, we send happy birthday wishes your way, Lauren, and we look forward to celebrating with you soon!

We would also ask that you keep my other little niece, who is still in her mommy's tummy, in your prayers. Little Emma, baby of Drew and Brooke, is trying to make an early escape. At 28 weeks, it is just not time yet. Hopefully, Emma will be content to keep "baking" and Brooke will be able to keep her in there until an arrival is safe. I saw this picture a while back, and I laughed, because for some reason, when I heard Brooke was pregnant, I had an image of a little girl with red hair! And I don't know how long she is right now, but she only weighs about 2 1/2 pounds, so I know she is still tiny. So please keep baby Emma and her parents in your prayers.

No comments: