Sunday, August 06, 2006

How to have a nearly perfect 44th Birthday!





First....
Take your three sons and dart in and out of traffic
for 3 hours in a crazy intersection collecting money for a great cause:

(and raise over $1000 for the American Cancer Society---Waaaahoooo! :)

Then add....




(My most favorite food in the whole wide world, done with Daddy's own barbecue sauce)

(yep, ice cream cake....drooooool)


Being with Family
(well, those who did not have the summer vomiting virus)

family


Shopping sans kids at Half-price day at

Goodwill

Equal%20Sign

An Awesome Birthday #

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday. I have never met anyone who loves celebrating people and birth more than you and far too often you seem to get the short end of the stick. Maybe it was helpful that we were sick and could not be there - it probably allowed for a somewhat calmer day with all of your favorite things. I am actually sorry I didn't get to go Goodwill shopping with you, but maybe Brooke who is a more capable bargain shopper was able to attend? Anyway, we love you and are thrilled your day was wonderful!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad it was a good one...I can't see how it could have been much better!!! (((HUGS)))

k8 said...

awesome! belated smooches.