Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March Madness...The Birthday Pics!


Big Pappy and "Little Pappy"


My dollbaby is 6!

The princess cousins....Kelsey (l) and Sarah (r)


My big ol' 12 year old!

Daddy and Hannah, enjoying the birthday festivities!

Sarah loves her new Madeline doll. We are starting a collection, since you can't get them anymore. We love eBay!


Some vintage furniture that Grandma and Grandpa N sent us! Miss Clavel x 2 and Madeline check it out!


I believe the girl is going to love dolls as much as her mother did!


Micah is SO going to hate this picture some day! This is the best picture I could get of 8 people at one time! Pappy and all his grandchildren, with Micah (who tells me he hates smiling for pictures) in La-La-Land!


Pappy proves that he still has a sense of humor!



The March birthday people...Cousin Kelsey, Sarah, Pappy, and Micah


Now that's a lot of hot air!

"I'm so glad you came to my party!"

Loving sisters, Hannah and Sarah

No comments: