Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy 12th, Micah!











12 years ago today, I started out the day a miserable woman!

By the end of the day, I was much happier! I was also the proud mother of my third son, Micah!

He was a cute little dude! He never bothered anyone! He was always such a happy baby!

Now, he is a big ol' boy! Well----kind of! Seems he might have gotten the short genes in the family, a fact he is not too happy about! Everyone says that he is the spitting image of his Pappy! If that is right, he is going to be a fine looking man!







He hates to smile for pictures now, but occasionally, we catch him unaware of the camera!

Happy Birthday, Micah! When you were little, I used to sing "You are My Sunshine" to you all the time, because you did make me happy when skies were very gray in my life. You made us all laugh, and you still do. We love you for the fine young man you are! I am happy to share my spiritual birthday with you (Feb. 4th) and I feel really blessed to be spending your 12th birthday with you today!

2 comments:

k8 said...

what a sweet sweet boy!

Jennifer said...

Hope it was a great birthday!!!!!!!! I remember well when Micah was born :) Can't believe it's gone by so fast!!