Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kelsey!

 


Happy Birthday to my exuberant, jubilant, sweet niece Kelsey! How can it be 10 years since you graced us with your lovely presence? I thought your parents never would name you, but they finally settled on your pretty, unique name! You have brought me much joy in your ten years on earth! From holding you on my wedding day while you were a wee babe to watching you grow into the fine young lady you are, I have enjoyed your journey! Your heart is pure, and your prayers have helped many, I am sure! My hope is that you will continue to grow into a fine young woman of God, a lady in every sense of the word, in the tradition of your mother, grandmothers, and great-grandmothers! You come from a fine line of tough women, who have stood beside their men through tough times and good times. Learn all about your heritage and be proud, and strive to learn everything your parents can teach you about being a woman of God. You are Sarah Hope's best friend, and I suspect you will always have a bond with her. Be good to your little sister, for one day, she will be one of your best friends, too! You have to set an example for her, which is a big set of shoes to fill, but you are up to the task. Continue to study hard, and I look forward to seeing what you do in your life. God's blessings be upon you today and always, Kelse! Happy 10th Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: